Komponent is a wholly owned subsidiary of Miles AS, known for its servant-based leadership and beyond budgeting philosophy. We’re a fast-growing software development company in Norway (Bergen and now Oslo) and Lithuania (Vilnius, Kaunas). We partner with our customers and form strong, long-lasting partnerships based on trust. By providing Team as a Service to our customers, we take full responsibility for complete IT projects, not only the coding of frontend and backend solutions but also Quality Assurance, Security, DevOps, User Experience and Business Analysis.
We have the ambition to become a driving force in Norway and Lithuania’s IT community, currently expanding at all our locations as well as opening a new office in Oslo.
We are setting up a brand-new office in Oslo and are seeking a Head of Komponent Oslo who will thrive in our trust-based environment, where we offer personal freedom and professional development. In this role, you will be heading up our regional office and building a team of IT professionals, as well as creating new customer partnership for Komponent’s Team as a Service offering in Europe.
Your responsibilities will include
Growing the new Komponent office in Oslo, ensuring a warm and friendly environment
- Contributing to the development of Komponent as a whole, both in Norway and Lithuania
- Becoming a go-to person for all employees and an excellent People manager
- Building strong company culture based on trust and autonomy
Working closely with the management team in Bergen, Vilnius and Kaunas, reaching company goals and keeping a profitable business model
- Finding new opportunities, leading sales processes and further communication with our customers
Our recruitment process focuses on you as a person as much as your knowledge. We are genuinely nice people and we are looking for warm-hearted and trustable team members.
We expect you to be
Eager to create new business partnerships with new customers
Highly motivated to grow personally by taking more responsibility
- Skilled in the dynamics of software development projects
Experienced as Tech Lead, Team Lead or similar role
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision, while delivering strong results
Business-minded and have a strong business understanding
- Eager to work with people and teams
Fluent in English & Norwegian and have good communication skills
People-focused work and business culture. We love spending time together, and we want to create a similar environment in Oslo.
- Flexible working schedule
Trust-based environment with autonomy and freedom
- Nice benefits and perks package
- An environment where you can grow personally and professionally